15th International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks, Telecom ParisTech, Paris, France, 15th - 19th May, 2017
Click here for registration. Following this link, you will be redirected to the web site Sciencesconf.org operated by French government agencies for research (CNRS) and scientific communication (CCSD) and that provides a platform for secured payments. Please follow instructions for registration below.
Note: To guarantee publication of a WiOpt paper, at least one author should be registered at Regular rate and present the work at the conference.
Please note that registration is mandatory to upload the camera-ready version after acceptance.
Each paper in the main conference must have at least one Regular registration (3-day or 5-day), even if the only attendee is a student. Each Regular registration (3-day or 5-day) can be used to cover 3 papers (including workshop papers). Each Workshop paper must have either a Regular 5-day registration, or a Regular Workshops Only registration. Each Regular Workshops Only registration can be used to cover at most 2 workshop papers.
Admission to the banquet is allowed only if the additional banquet fee of 20 EUR is covered.
5-day registrations, Regular and Student, give access to all the workshops.
Instructions for registration
- On the registration site, before proceeding with the registration, you are required to create a personal account by clicking on the button "I do not have an account" on the right-hand side.
- After filling in your information at the bottom of the page, you are asked whether you have an accompanying guest in the social event, what is your registration category (student or not, workshop, main conference or both) and if you want to participate in the social event.
- Once you have filled in all fields, please go to next page with the button at the bottom. After overviewing your registration, click "Submit".
- You will receive an activation email allowing you to login to the website with your account.
- By clicking on "My Registration", check that your registration choices are correct. Click on "Overview", and then click "Submit" or "Modify" to proceed to next step.
- You can give details for the invoice and proceed with the online payment.
- Please keep your "Transaction identifiant" and "Date of transaction" for EDAS use. Your process only is finalized once you have this information.
Registration fees (in €)
|Registration until 14th April 2017||Regular||Student|
|Workshops (1 day)||250||150|
|Conference (3 days)||550||200|
|Workshops + Conference (5 days)||600||250|
|Registration after 14th April 2017||Regular||Student|
|Workshops (1 day)||300||200|
|Conference (3 days)||600||250|
|Workshops + Conference (5 days)||650||300|
|IEEE Life Fellow||150|
|Social event accompanying person||75|
WiOpt 2017 will offer a certain amount of student grants that will cover part of the expenses for students who have a paper accepted for publication and wish to come to Paris to present the paper. The amount will depend on the demand but is expected to be around 500€ per student. To be eligible, send a CV, the EDAS Id of your accepted paper and a letter of recommendation from your thesis supervisor before 7th April 2017 to
marceau dot coupechoux AT telecom-paristech dot fr
anastasios dot giovanidis AT lip6 dot fr.